– Scottsdale 4th of July Celebrations –
It is hard to believe the 4th of July is almost here again!
As usual, there are lots of events going on in and around Scottsdale to celebrate.
Here are a few events you might want to attend:
- July 1-4 – Scottsdale Princess’ 4th of July Freedom Fest – Daily events – The Scottsdale Princess has gone all out with four jam-packed days and nights of events including two air shows, live concerts and fireworks. Staycation anyone? Resort guests will have access to all of the events. And patrons dining at Toro, La Hacienda, Bourbon Steak or Ironwood American Kitchen will have access to the evening concerts and fireworks.
- July 2nd – Scottsdale Independence Day Celebration at WestWorld – 3PM to 9:30PM – Enjoy the cool air inside WestWorld as you enjoy family-friendly events, entertainment, fireworks, food and more. Scottsdale residents get a special discount on tickets.
- July 3rd – Veteran Recognition Night. Concert and Fireworks at the McCormick Stillman Railroad Park – 7:30PM – The final free concert of the season will be accompanied by a slideshow honoring our local veterans and following the show, there will be fireworks. To be included in the slideshow, simply email a photo and the veteran’s name to TheRailroadPark@ScottsdaleAZ.gov.
- July 3rd and 4th – Multiple Events in Cave Creek
- Harolds is hosting a July 3rd family-friendly celebration starting at 5:30PM with BBQ and fireworks, plus a mobile game truck, face painting and shaved ice.
- The Silver Spur is hosting a family carnival on the 3rd and the 4th from 5PM to 7:30-PM and will have fireworks on the 4th at dark.
- The Horny Toad’s celebration is July 3rd from 5:30 to 9:30 and will have drink specials, live music and fireworks on the patio.
- July 4th – 4th of Zoo-ly at the Phoenix Zoo – 7PM- 10PM – Enjoy a BBQ dinner, special animal interactions, a bounce house ans slide, carousel rides and more at the Zoo’s 4th celebration. Then, cap off the evening with fireworks at 9PM.
- July 4th – Fourth at the Fountain – 6PM to 10PM – Head on over to Fountain Hills for the annual Fourth at the Fountain annual celebration. There will be a DJ, games, entertainment and more. Bring your blanket and picnic basket and sit back and enjoy. (There will be some food vendors on site.) Fireworks kick off at 9PM.
This is just a partial list of 2016 4th of July events in and around Scottsdale. If you have others you would like to add, please feel free to mention them in the comments section.
Disclaimer: Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Events subject to change or cancellation.