– Scottsdale Events July 2017 –
July is here and with that comes another month of events and things to do. Here are some things coming up in and around Scottsdale that may be of interest.
- 4th of July Events – Earlier this week, I wrote a post with several ideas on how you can celebrate the 4th. Some of the events are going on over the weekend so it is worth a look, but most are events that take place on July 4th.
- Concerts at the Musical Instrument Museum – Ongoing – Stay cool inside while you enjoy any number of performances at the MIM. Enjoy music from all over the globe.
- Summer Splash Tuesdays at Desert Ridge – Through July 25th – Every Tuesday, head over to the Splash Pad at Desert Ridge between 11AM and 12:30PM for some summer fun. There will be games, music, fun and visits from some favorite characters.
- Tony Bennett – July 11 – The legendary Tony Bennett will be coming to the Celebrity Theater in Phoenix for a one night performance. He will be joined by his daughter Antonia Bennett.
- Winter in July at the Phoenix Zoo – July 15th – The zoo animals will be enjoying frozen fun treats while kids and adults play in the 40 tons of snow that will be on hand for Winter in July. Build a snowman or enjoy the “blizzard” that will happen every 30 minutes.
- Arizona Get Outdoors Expo – July 15th – 16th – WestWorld will be hosting this multi-day event that celebrates the outdoors. There will be a lumberjack show, a catch and release fishing pond, archery, wildlife, boats and more.
- Arizona Breakfast Weekend – July 27th – 30th – Fans of restaurant week, rejoice! During this weekend, local restaurants are pulling out all of the stops for breakfast specials.
- Real Wild & Woody Beer Festival – July 29th – Head on down to the Phoenix Convention Center for a festival that celebrates 30 years of brewing in Arizona.
Please feel free to add any other July events in the comment section.
Disclaimer: Events subject to change. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.